Our mission statement
For Hevert, as a family business with more than 60 years of tradition, sustainability has always been the heart of the company's philosophy. As a business in close touch with nature, Hevert-Arzneimittel is actively committed to naturopathy, environmental protection, sustainable business practices, and acting responsibly towards its employees and community.
Our mission statement at a glance
The principles for this are set out in the Hevert mission statement. Hevert would like to openly set out for all stakeholders, especially its customers of course, how the issue of sustainability is experienced within the company and to motivate other companies in their efforts to become sustainable. Learn more about Hevert's commitment here:
Hevert is a leading, internationally renowned natural medicine company and a recognized expert for complex homeopathy, European naturopathy and micronutrients. Hevert-Arzneimittel has a beacon function in regards to environmental protection, sustainable business practices, and acting responsibly with respect to employees and the community.
Our Mission / Our Mandate
Hevert Means Health
The greatest wealth is health. Therefore, we have dedicated ourselves to naturopathy and the manufacturing and development of natural medicinal products with few side effects. The satisfaction of our customers is central to all we do. We impress them with high-quality products and services, such as therapeutic concepts, further training and health tips.
We achieve this through healthy growth, taking reasonable risks and getting solid returns on our investment.
As a family business in close touch with nature, we are actively committed to naturopathy, environmental protection, sustainable business practices, and acting responsibly towards our employees, partners and community.
Employees are the key to our success
- Team spirit, reliability and trust:
These are the building blocks of our successful cooperation.
- Respect, appreciation and recognition:
Our corporate culture is characterized by mutual respect, appreciation and recognition.
- Motivation and entrepreneurial thinking:
Through a willingness to work hard and learn new things, to actively participate and take initiative, we continually move the company forward together.
We focus on diversity and equality in the company and leverage the strengths of the individual for our success.
- Work-Life Balance:
We value a balance between work, family, health and leisure.
We live partnership
Our dealings with employees, customers and partners are characterized by honesty, loyalty, friendliness and responsible action. Together with our partners, we want to live up to our standard of sustainability.
- Commitment to place:
As a traditional family business from the Nahe Valley with international ambitions, we value the strengths of our country and region. We are reliable partners to local interest groups and feel closely connected to Bad Sobernheim, where naturopath Pastor Emanuel Felke practiced for many years.
- Social Commitment: We would like to help those who are less fortunate to share in the success of our company and are committed to social responsibility.
Quality is our formula
- Our understanding of the product: Our products work naturally, are of high quality and have very few side effects.
- Quality and professionalism: We strive to satisfy our customers and partners through our commitment to quality and the continual improvement of all business processes. We regard mistakes as opportunities to learn.
We love nature
- Homeopathy and naturopathy: We actively advocate for naturopathy and the advancement of naturopathic medicines, especially homeopathic combination remedies.
- Love of nature: We are committed to the conservation of nature and continuously optimize our processes for the careful use of natural resources.
You can find out more about our principles for leadership and cooperation here