For the treatment of confirmed deficiencies of vitamins B1, B6 and B12
Supplying the body with adequate levels of B vitamins is important for metabolism, especially nerve cell metabolism. B vitamin deficiency can lead to painful nervous system disorders.
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) deficiency may be caused by:
• chronic gastritis
• following a strict vegan diet (no animal products) for a long period of time
• chronic bowel diseases such as Crohn’s disease, celiac disease (allergy to gluten in grains)
• surgical removal of part of the stomach
• congenital malabsorption of vitamin B12 (transcobalamin II deficiency)
• taking certain medications (gastric acid inhibitors)
• HIV infection
Cellulose, citric acid, croscarmellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, povidone, trisodium citrate.
|Dosage||acute (up to 4 weeks)||chronic|
|1 -2 tablets per day||1 tablet per day|
For the treatment of confirmed deficiencies of vitamins B1, B6 and B12.
Do not take Vitamin B-Komplex forte Hevert if you are hypersensitive to thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) or any of the other ingredients of Vitamin B-Komplex forte Hevert.
Here you will find German pharmacies which also sell and deliver abroad.